Qumulo Resources on GitHub
Qumulo creates products that to let users manage their unstructured file data for high-performance workloads at exabyte scale. This page is your starting point for Qumulo resources on GitHub.
Qumulo REST API Introduction
Qumulo's data storage solutions use a REST API that you can use to:
- Automate Tasks: Create shares, quotas, or snapshots
- Streamline Your Workflows: Use scripted automation
- Dive Deep into Analytics: Understand how you use your storage
To get started, see Introduction to the Qumulo API, where you can learn about the API architecture and try out the following tools:
pythonbindings: The main method of interacting with the Qumulo API programmatically.
curlcommands: These examples explain the raw REST elements that back the API.
Deploying Qumulo in the Cloud
Use the Qumulo Cloud Deployment Samples to get started with creating a Qumulo cluster in the cloud by using your favorite orchestration technology.
Qumulo Github Repositories
Our GitHub repositories are organized into categories with code examples that demonstrate a variety of uses of the Qumulo API.
- Daily Storage Reports Web App: A Flask-based application that creates reports for store, present, and alert on capacity and IOPS usage by path, over time.
- API metrics to CSV, ElasticSearch, Influx, and Splunk: A script that monitors workload data, including paths, clients, IOPS, and throughput.
- Disk Usage (
du): Use Qumulo's aggregates to see the usage of a full file tree in real time.
- Parallel Copy: Use capacity aggregates to divide a large data copy job to run with
- Capacity by User: Use the file samples API to provide quick estimates of storage usage by user, and to estimate costs.
Python Jupyter Notebooks
You can explore the Qumulo API using the Qumulo API Jupyter Notebooks data science tool.